The meat must be cooked by the cut. The more expensive, delicate cuts of meat require virtually no cooking and can be roasted, broiled or seared to create a rich flavor.
Intense cuts of meat are juicier and contain phenomenal nutritional value, but need to be cooked all the more gradually. Slow cooking in water softens the filaments and breaks down connective tissue, making meat delicate. Intense meat should be cooked in stew, stew, steam or pressure. All meats can be softened in part by one of the accompanying techniques: –
- Wrap the meat in crushed papaya leaves. The juice from the papaya leaves contains a catalyst that will soften meats.
- Cut or chop the meat to separate the strands, softening the meat.
- Work or beat the meat with a movable pin to separate the connective tissues.
- Cut or cut the meat in the direction of the grain to shorten the filaments.
Care of meat at home: –
The heat coagulates the proteins, so if the meat is cooked at a high temperature for a while, the meat becomes intense and difficult to process. The meat should be cooked at a high temperature for a few moments to coagulate the outer surface and seal the meat juice, at this point the heat should be lowered to gradually cook the meat.
Cold water pulls the juice from the meat. Soups are more delicious if the meat is cut into small pieces and absorbed by the viral water which is then gradually brought to the bubble.
Meat in stews is juicier and more delicious in the event that it is burnt to cook the outside first, and at that time gradually cooked in water until the meat is delicate, a cycle which takes from 1h30 to 2 hours.
- Open up the meat and remove the coating as soon as possible, as the wrapping paper assimilates the gravy from the meat and occasionally ruins the type of meat.
- Keep the meat cool.
- If no cooler is accessible, cook the meat as fast as time allows.
- In case the meat is to be kept in a cooler for more than two hours, it should be wrapped in polyethylene wrap or in baking paper and kept in the cooler of the refrigerator.
- Wash the entire piece of meat before slicing to avoid unnecessary loss of meat and flavor.
Try these simple, straightforward meat cooking plans.
150 grams of meat
3-4 onions (size of huge balls)
a small piece of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of flour
oil, salt, pepper and sauce
- Wash and cut the meat into a rectangular piece ½ inch thick.
- Season the meat with salt, gravy and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and fry the meat until lightly browned.
- Include 1 16 ounces of water, the cloves and nutmeg and let the meat simmer for 1 to 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Peel and cut the potato and carrot into solid shapes. Remove the onions.
- When the meat is delicate, include the potato, carrot, onions and stew for another 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix the flour with a little water and add it to the stew to thicken the sauce.
- Season well and serve.
150 grams of meat
1 branch of curry leaves
1 small piece of ginger
1 tablespoon of curry powder
oil and salt
- Wash and cut the meat, crumble the ginger, cut the onions, sponge and cut the potato.
- Allow ¼ quarter of the first raisin and 1 second of 16 ounces of raisins.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil and slightly earthy onions and ginger.
- Fry the curry powder and the curry leaves in the oil for 2 minutes.
- Include the meat and fry it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and the second raisins, spread and simmer for 1 to 1h30 until the meat is delicate.
- Add the potatoes and continue cooking until the potatoes are cooked.
- Include the main raisins and when the curry is bubbling again, remove it from the heat.
- Season to taste and serve.
150 grams of meat (flank)
1 stalk of celery
1 branch of green onions
1 star anise
salt and pepper
- Wash and cut the meat into ½ ”3D squares.
- Put the meat, celery stalk, peppercorns, star anise and cloves in a saucepan with 2 liters of water and bring it to a boil.
- When the soup is bubbling, lower the heat and let the soup simmer for 1 to 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Dice the spring onions, crumble the celery leaves and cut the onion.
- Heat some oil and earthy color onions for decoration.
- When preparing the soup, season it well and serve it with cooked onions, chives and celery.
Daphnia is a food darling that has long been associated with the food industry. She took in the simple and basic cooking style of her mother and grandmother. She likes the house to cook rather than the outdoor food.
She realized how well housewives would welcome the plans. The extraordinary idea was given to the speed and simplicity of planning to iron out kitchen errands to any basic imaginable point. These dishes are not exclusively attractive, they are really basic and quick to prepare. Test and rate any of these dishes and you will agree that, while being quite effective, they all satisfy our argument that they are tasty, quick and easy to prepare.